2016 BISS General Information
Fair Title: Busan International Shoe Show (BISS)
Period: 3(Thu) - 5(Sat), Nov. 2016
Venue: BEXCO (Busan Exhibition & Convention Center)
Organized by: Busan Metropolitan City
Managed by: Footwear Industrial Promotion Center
BISS is "Only One" International Shoe Trade Show in Korea and Busan is regarded as Shoe City in Korea.
- Shoe industry was traditionally "Symbol" of Busan since 1931 and enjoyed "peak" time with shoe export totaling $4,3 Billion in 1990 as a shoe export hub.
- Busan will also play an important role in core shoe materials/ components R&D, footwear evaluation standardization/ authorization system setup, ultra modern footwear fusion center establishment, footwear manpower training and global footwear networking project sectors in the years to come.
PLACE OF KOREAN SHOE FESTIVAL & ULTIMATE MARKETING SOLUTION
BISS will provide following special benefits for all show visitors, buyers and exhibitors from home and abroad since its inception
- Unique Business Opportunities for Exhibitors: Customized Marketing and Promotional Activities with buyers will be arranged by organizer through MD meet & greet event and AVING global media channel during fair period.
- Special benefits for international & domestic buyers: BISS will provide vairety of shoe categories with latest technology & functionality from all over the world at fair venue.
- Show Visitors from home and abroad: Visitor's choices are quite open for all footwear related concurring events in terms of Busan International Techtextile & Material Trade, Busan Fashion Week and Pret-A-Porter fashion show at one time.
- Korean Footwear Professionals Meet & Greet: Shoe Professsionals are supposed to enjoy global networking experiences through organizing Special VIP Guest Seminar, Meeting with Top Management from US/EU based Major Footwear Distributors/ Retailers Associations and special Dinner Curise event during show period.